The apartment is located berween the Danube Channel and Augarten. The Ringstrasse and the places of interest in the inner city are reachable on foot along the Danube Channel within 10 to 15 min. (1-2 underground stops). Very close to the underground station Rossauer Lände there is a bicycle rental station – Vienna City Bike. In the proximity of the apartment there are supermarkets, restaurants and a 24 hours open backery (5 minutes on foot).
Five walk minutes away, on the Danube Channel you will find the Summerstage.
The Augarten in which Mozart already performed for the Emperor’s family, housed the world famous Vienna Boy’s Choir.
The apartment is 59 m2 big and can accomodate 4 persons. It is situated in a modernised refurbished old building where Friedensreich Hundertwasser a famous Austrian artist spent his boyhood.
- It is equipped with modern solid wood furniture. Smoking is not allowed.
- Bedroom (double bed)
- Living room (extandable leather couch) with dining corner
- fully equipped, separate kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine
- Bathroom with washing machine
- Separate toilet
- Flatscreen with cable TV and WLAN
- Bed linen, towels